Furnival’s Inn was an Inn of Chancery which formerly stood on the site of the present Holborn Bars building (the former Prudential Assurance Company building) in Holborn, London, England.
Furnival’s Inn was founded about 1383, and was attached to Lincoln’s Inn. Although it survived the Great Fire of London, the Inn, together with the other Inns of Chancery, ceased to exist in the 19th century. The Inn was dissolved as a society in 1817 when Lincoln’s Inn did not renew its lease; the building was rebuilt by a new owner, and that building was demolished in 1897. A plaque marks the site where it stood.