Holy Trinity Church is an Anglican parish church in the town of Bingley, West Yorkshire, England notable for its original church being demolished by explosive charge on 7 April 1974.
Up until 1868, the parish in Bingley was singular under the Church of All Saints in the north of the town. The Council voted to establish a chapelry upon the new parish on the 8 May 1869.
The church was consecrated on the 23 October 1868 by Bishop Bickersteth when a population of 4,500 was assigned to it. The church, designed by renowned Victorian architect Norman Shaw, was built without a tower, although one was added later which the foundations were not strong enough for. Even as soon as 1882, it was noted that the tower was unsafe when a large stone came crashing down during a church service shocking the congregation.
In 1973, cracks were beginning to show in the church and the tower and church were demolished by explosive charge on Palm Sunday in 1974. The congregation raised £23,000 to build a new church on the site. This structure was dedicated on the 5 December 1975 and is still in use today with the stained glass from the original windows re-used in the Rose Window of the new church.